Saturday, May 14, 2011

Some Changes

I made some changes to the girls room. Quite a while ago we took down the bunk beds, and I needed to add something to fill up the one wall it was up against. So I added a shelf that I had down stairs and then the other day we made these tissue pom-poms. I love them, I think they turned out super cute. Grandma Lorie asked to put them on our blog to see, so here ya all go, aren't they so cute?! The girls loved to help make them, and they were super easy too, and CHEAP!



And I never posted the finished chest Adam made me.
Here it is! What do ya think?

Cute right?
I love the distressed look that I did with the brown. (don't mind the little one in the picture, he had to be helping his Mama!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Love it all! So cute!

Jessie said...

Love all of it!